We have been successful at petitioning
the government and are now permitted to open for a track
day. This permission comes with restrictions on volume of
participants and NO SPECTATORS will be admitted.
We do understand that
contending with the Covid-19 pandemic has been very
stressful on everyone and we have worked hard with other
tracks, and our Government officials to get "Back to the
Track". Step one of our plan included opening Ontario
Motorsports facilities for track days or practice sessions
but under strict guidelines for the safety of staff and
Saturday, May 23rd we will
hold our first stock car practice session of 2020.
• Gates and tech will open
• Practice will start at 6:00pm and go to 9:00pm
• Must exit the property by 9:30pm
Please be aware that there
are strict guidelines to be followed as established by the
Ministry of Labour and the Health Unit. Any team not
following these guidelines will be removed from the premises
and option to return may be prohibited.
• Drivers can only show up
when the gates open, do not
show up early
• Pit spots will be laid out in order to provide maximum distancing between haulers
• Maximum of 5 crew members per car including the driver with social distancing as much as possible
• There is no mingling with other teams!
• Drivers must pre-register themselves and their four additional crew members
• Prepayment of $125 for the car and crew in order to avoid less interactions with staff.
E-transfers ONLY to be sent to
(Sorry No Pay-Pal)
• Once the driver is pre-registered
they will be emailed further instructions on waivers and
• Face coverings are recommended
• Hand sanitizer stations will be available but it is required to have some in each trailer as well
• Washrooms will be available
• No concessions will be open
• Individuals must bring their own food and drink. Sharing among team members is not encouraged
• NO ALCOHOL is permitted. PERIOD.
• NO SPECTATORS or participants
that are not on the pre-registered list. If you are not
pre-registered or invited with a team you will be turned
away at the entrance. Please understand we are doing all
that we are allowed and the understanding and cooperation
from fans is needed in order to be successful.
• If we sell out and you do not make
the first list for this session please don't fret as we will
have more of these in the coming weeks.
***Please click on your class below and PRINT out
the Track Inspection Sheet & Bring it with you, FILLED OUT to your session***
2020 Mini Stock
2020 Hoosier Stock
2020 Mod Lites
2020 - 358 Modifieds
To pre-register please contact
email@example.com. You will be
required to provide a list of names, your division, driver
info and payment of $125 to secure a spot.