Pendykoski and Culp win first Kart features
Friday June 8, 2018 THOROLD, ONTARIO - An unseasonal cool night turned out to be cool for two Tuesday Night Bobcat of Hamilton Weekly Karting Series Racers as Dylan Culp and Mike Pendykoski both won their first features of the 25th Anniversary Season in the Southern Ontario Modified Lite Racing Association Senior Animal and Wilder Racing Engines Senior Fun Divisions.
Pendykoski's win came in the Ed Crozier #72 while his son Nigel Pendykoski remains undefeated in his own #78 in the St. Catharines Discount Auto Parts Junior 2 Division.
In other Performance Manufacturing Divisional action -Ben Colavecchia would take home his third win in the RCM Racing Equipment Junior 1 Division while Jaedon Lawson would win his 4thSuperior PetroFuels Junior Restricted Feature.
Racing returns Tuesday June 12th. Pits Open at 5:30 and when the racing starts at 7 PM - Grandstand Admission is FREE.
Feature Results June 5, 2018
Burris Tire Feature Results
- RCM Racing Equipment Performance Manufacturing Junior 1 Division - 15 laps - Ben Colavecchia, Wayne Swinson.
- St. Catharines Discount Auto Parts Performance Manufacturing Junior 2 Division - 15 laps - Nigel Pendykoski, Chris Crowe, Hana Rothwell, Trevor Evans, Cohen Corbett.
- Superior PetroFuels Performance Manufacturing Junior Restricted Division - 15 laps - Jaedon Lawson, Austin Nigh, Cameron Lane, Noah Mamo, Zach Trotter, Logan Iliffe, Amber White. DNS - Davis Grocott.
- Wilder Racing Engines Performance Manufacturing Senior Fun Division - 20 laps - Mike Pendykoski, Tom Neale, Jacob Broughton, Lenny Wiley.
- Southern Ontario Modified Lite Racing Association Performance Manufacturing Senior Animal Division - 20 laps -Dylan Culp, Travis Majuery, Devon Rayment.
For further information on Merrittville Speedway's 2018 Season visit http://www.merrittvillespeedway.com or call 905-892-8266 or via e mail at email@example.com. Race fans and Race teams alike can follow Merrittville on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/groups/merrittvillespeedway/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/Merrittville?lang=en
MERRITTVILLE SPEEDWAY SPONSORS The 25th Bobcat of Hamilton Weekly Karting Series for Merrittville Speedway's 7 Divisions is brought to racers by partners including Performance Manufacturing, the Southern Ontario Modified Lite Racing Association, RCM Racing Equipment, Superior PetroFuels, Briggs & Stratton, St. Catharines Discount Auto Parts, Wilder Racing Engines and Burris Tire.
Celebrating more than 15 years of serving the Hamilton, Halton and Niagara Regions, Bobcat of Hamilton is a leading provider of compact equipment for a wide variety of markets - striving to empower customers to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
To learn more about more about the Bobcat of Hamilton Advantage click on www.bobcatofhamilton.com
Bobcat of Hamilton ... One Tough Animal!